Friday, January 11, 2019

book chat - 100 Knits

100 Knits: Interweave's Ultimate Pattern Collection by Interweave Editors, Published October 2nd 2018 by Interweave

Another great collection of knitting patterns from Interweave! With 100 designs in a variety of styles, any knitter is sure to find plenty of inspiration for future projects in this large volume. Many of the included designs have been previously published in various Interweave publications (magazines, books) so some will be familiar to fans of Interweave, however, this collection would be a wonderful addition to most knitters' pattern libraries. The items are beautifully photographed, including multiple photos to show details when needed. Lace, colorwork and cabled designs are charted as well as written. My only complaint is that a few project samples were knit in dark yarn, making detail difficult to see at times. Normally, when browsing books of knitting patterns, I may find a few I'd like to knit. In this case, I found a ton of patterns I'd love to make myself in this book.
Thank you to Interweave Editors, F+W Media and NetGalley for the opportunity to review this book. All comments are my own, unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. =)