Saturday, December 29, 2018

book chat - Total Cat Mojo

Olive and Oscar enjoying one of their favorite scent soaker/cat tv spots

Yes, yes, I actually shared this book earlier this month in the cat-related book post. I hadn't actually read it yet, but I was sure it would be a winner. Was I wrong? Nope! This is definitely my favorite Jackson Galaxy book to date! 

Total Cat Mojo by Jackson Galaxy, Published February 20th 2018 by Blackstone Audio, Inc.
I don't buy many books these days. I borrowed this one in audiobook form from my library... I'll be buying myself a copy to keep and refer back to often! 
This book truly is a comprehensive manual for happy cats. Are you considering adopting your first cat? Adding a cat to your home with other resident cats or dogs? Have a kitty who seems to lash out at you or other humans or animals for no reason? Are you finding "accidents" in places you'd rather not? Does your cat seem bored? Scared? Do you have a door dasher? (I do!) Do you want to be the best guardian you can possibly be for your cat? Did you answer yes to <i>any</i> of these questions? This is the book for you!
In these pages, Jackson addresses all of these "issues" and more. I seriously wish we could hand out a copy of this book along with every kitty adopted at the shelter I volunteer with. Or better yet, make it required reading pre-adoption! We can't do that, but I'll certainly be recommending it to everyone. If you have (or want) a cat in your life, read this book!
Olive and Reilly sharing a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. =)