Monday, February 18, 2019

book chat - Mini Meadows

Mini Meadows by Mike Lizotte, Expected publication: February 19th 2019 by Storey Publishing, LLC
Beautiful photos and great information that even a beginner gardener can follow to create their own mini meadow. I've been looking for a way to make my own small property lower maintenance and I think this is the perfect solution. I've wanted a more natural landscape since my area is very hot and dry in the summers; keeping grass alive is a battle. I actually made a half-hearted attempt last year with wildflower seed, but now I see I went about it all wrong. I can't wait to turn my "hellstrip" and the hilly portion of my yard into lovely patches of wildflowers!
Thank you to NetGalley and Storey Publishing for the opportunity to read and review this beautiful book! All comments are my own, unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. =)