Monday, September 18, 2017

episode 78: free your feet!



The winners for my portion of  the prizes for the Summer Stripe-along are announced along with the winner of the Yeksa shawl pattern! I also talk about some of my recent reads, my recent social media break and future plans.

In addition to the yarny prizes and progress keeper I provided for the Summer Stripe Along CAL, I'm so thankful to have had a couple of my podcaster friends offer up prizes as well. Big thanks to both of these generous ladies!



The sun progress keeper was made by Julieanne of Lovebird Lane Yarns on etsy (also hosts the My Muddlings Podcast).

I also drew for the winner of the Yeksa Shawl pattern, designed by Janine McCarty of the Yarn and Ewe Girl Podcast.

The books I talked about:

Podcasts mentioned and not already linked above:
The shoe brands mentioned (check out Katy's site for lots more recommendations!):

Videos are available on YouTube, iTunes and through your favorite podcatcher! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. =)